Method of execution:
- Using putty I made a texture for a clean model
- After drying, covered the black background
- put on pigments dissolved in Pigment Glaze Medium - Vallejo 26233 - Same as specific MIG - the same volume as is half the price. The suspension was "watery" allows it to putting a thin layer and does not blur the invoice.
- When it dried out anointed with dry pigments
- in the end I added a tinge with the addition of diluted pigment paints Grease & Oil
Series vallejo color train, but you can do a black/dark pigment, or dissolved in glosscoat.